UPDATED MEDIA STATEMENT: OhioHealth facilities reopen after water service restored
UPDATED AS OF 1/17/17:
The following OhioHealth facilities have re-opened after water service was restored by the city of Columbus:
· McConnell Spine Sport and Joint Center, 3773 Olentangy River Road
· Big Red's Lodges, 3773 Olentangy River Road
· Max Sports Medicine, 3705 Olentangy River Road, Suite 260
· OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians, 3705 Olentangy River Road, Suite 100
· OhioHealth Outpatient Behavioral Health, 3820 Olentangy River Road
· OhioHealth John G. Gerlach Center for Senior Health, 3724-A Olentangy River Road (closing at 4 p.m.)
· Riverside Community Medicine, 3595 Olentangy River Road
McConnell Heart Health Center, 3773 Olentangy River Road, will open today at noon.
The facilities remain under a boil alert issued by the city but have otherwise returned to normal operation.
The facilities were closed midday January 16 following a water line break that disrupted water service to the various sites.
If you had an appointment scheduled today at one of these facilities, you will be contacted to reschedule.