Ohio National Guard Providing Assistance at OhioHealth
We are appreciative of Gov. DeWine’s efforts to deploy the Ohio National Guard across Ohio to assist hospitals in a variety of ways as we manage this current COVID-19 surge.
As of Jan. 11, OhioHealth is receiving assistance from nearly 200 National Guard members at:
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
- OhioHealth Marion General Hospital
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital
- OhioHealth O'Bleness Hospital
- OhioHealth Berger Hospital
For up to date information on the locations of the Ohio National Guard from the Ohio Department of Health, click here.
Click the media logos below for coverage of the Ohio National Guard at OhioHealth:
Media: Photos may be downloaded and shared via the photo module below. Two of the photos from Mansfield Hospital show OhioHealth president and CEO, Steve Markovich, MD, welcoming the Ohio National Guard to Mansfield.