OhioHealth to Implement No Visitor Policy Effective Friday, March 20, 7:00 a.m.
Because of the quickly evolving situation surrounding COVID-19, OhioHealth is implementing a NO VISITOR policy effective Friday, March 20, at 7:00 a.m.
We will make limited exceptions for:
- End-of-life patients
- Patients with disabilities who need assistance
- Patients under 18 - both parents will be allowed to visit their child
- Maternity patients can have one support person for the duration of their stay
- There will be no time limits on approved visitors
Care sites impacted:
All OhioHealth care sites will be impacted including by this policy, including:
- Urgent Care facilities
- Freestanding Emergency Departments
- OhioHealth Physician Group offices
- and more
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Hardin Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Marion General Hospital
- OhioHealth O’Bleness Hospital
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital
- OhioHealth Shelby Hospital
- OhioHealth Grove City Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Berger Hospital
About OhioHealthOhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable, healthcare outreach of the United Methodist Church.
Based in Columbus, Ohio, OhioHealth has been recognized as one of the top five large health systems in America by Truven Health Analytics, an honor it has received six times. It is also recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” and has been for 13 years in a row, 2007-2019.
Serving its communities since 1891, it is a family of 30,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
OhioHealth hospitals include OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, OhioHealth Doctors Hospital, OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital, OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital, OhioHealth Hardin Memorial Hospital, OhioHealth Marion General Hospital, OhioHealth O’Bleness Hospital, OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital, OhioHealth Shelby Hospital, OhioHealth Grove City Methodist Hospital and OhioHealth Berger Hospital. For more information, please visit our website at www.ohiohealth.com.